Login to Complete a Submission or to Access Reviewing Panel
Login with ASME
- For each Technical Publication and Technical Presentation, a minimum of one author must be registered at the Full Conference Author rate unless all authors are students; then the student rate applies. In the case where at least one author is not a student, and only the student is attending and presenting, the student must register at the Full Conference rate.
- The ASME Presenter Attendance Policy is such that if a paper is not presented at the conference by an author / co-author of the paper, it will not be published in the official archival proceedings, which are registered with the Library of Congress and abstracted and indexed.
- 2022 Technical Conferences will be scheduled as in-person conferences and will have a virtual component for non-author participants; all conferences are subject to change to full virtual depending upon pandemic conditions.
- For 2022 conferences, video and/or zoom presentations are not a substitute for in-person presentations.
- In connection with ASME's efforts to expand the audience and distribute all published conference papers, a video of each paper presentation must be created and submitted by the stated deadline. The video will be made available to all conference participants for viewing leading up to the conference and will be included in the ASME Conference Video Collection.
- Student registration rates are only available to undergraduate and graduate students who are enrolled full time and have not yet received their Ph.D. Post-docs may not register as students. Proof of student status is required to confirm the student rate. Proof consists of a copy of the student's identification card or a letter from the institution's registrar verifying student status.
- Attendees who pay the Non-Member registration rate will be offered a complimentary 4-month ASME trial membership following the conference.
- At this time, ASME will require proof of full COVID-19 vaccination to enter all 2022 in-person conferences, and we will comply with all local safety regulations during each conference.
- One author registration fee can cover up to a maximum of two (2) technical papers plus two (2) additional poster presentations, or presentation only presentations. An author registering at the author rate with more than two (2) technical papers to present, must request a co-author to register.